FHA Purchase Mortgage
We’ve made it simple to purchase a home with an FHA mortgage loan. If you are interested in buying a home with as little as 3.5% in a down payment we can help.
FHA Home Loan Interest Rates
Interest rates for FHA Loans of all types are at the lowest levels they’ve been at in years. Actually, in early January 2013, they hit their lowest levels in recorded history.
Listed below are a sampling of rate and total closing cost combinations that have been available this month for a $200,000 loan for someone with good credit (720+) on a single family primary residence (mortgage taxes, pre-paid interest and escrow account impounds are not included):
30 yr Fixed
- 3.325% for $5,734 in Total Closing Costs.
- 3.75% for $0 in Total Closing Costs.
15 yr Fixed
- 2.875% for $3,508 in Total Closing Costs.
- 3.25% for $0 in Total Closing Costs.
Benefits to Purchasing a Home with an FHA Loan
Every FHA Purchase loan is federally insured. In return, the government requires lenders to loosen underwriting guidelines to help people who otherwise could not qualify realize the dream of home ownership.
FHA Loan Network is the top choice for FHA Mortgage Loans for a lot of different reasons. Here are a few of them:
- We help you find the lowest FHA mortgage rates available. There are hundreds of FHA lenders and FHA loan programs out there, but we focus only on FHA Purchases and Refinancing. Because we specialize, we have can close your FHA mortgage loan faster than other lenders.
- We save you money by negotiating the lowest closing costs in the industry. Over the life of your loan, these low rates and fees on your FHA Loan can literally save tens of thousands of dollars.
- We assign a professional to you who’s only responsibility is to make sure we exceed your expectations and help you close on your new FHA purchase loan as quickly and painlessly as possible. There’s no hard sell, just qualified professionals helping you get the best loan possible.
- You can lock in a low interest rate as soon as you have a contract. Locking in your rate gives you a set timeframe to close your FHA Purchase or FHA Streamline Refinance and guarantees your rate and closing costs for a pre-determined period of time. This way you don’t have to worry about timing the market. Just let us help you find the interest rate and closing cost scenario you like and lock it in for a guaranteed loan rate.
How to Get Started Right Now
It’s easier than ever to get started. Simply fill out our fast, secure, and easy 1-minute quote request form and start saving today!